Letter from Aliza!
Well, this week was a good quick week. But really nothing happened. We had some really good charlas with some people and one of our investigators who we have been teaching for a while finally came to church and has finally stopped smoking!!!!! He is so awesome and I was talking to my companion about this when we left the church, but she said "did you ever think that the first day we contacted him he would ever step into a church?" and it is so true, because we really didn't think that he was an interested person, but really God knows who is ready and is guiding us to those people. It is amazing to see how much he has changed and is wanting to have a better life! I love the mission and seeing the change in people's lives and that they are ready to put in their part and actually make that change! It is crazy how fast time is going. Love you all and really I didn't take too many pictures, but I have some last minute pictures. Hope you all have a great week and remember to share the gospel in some way this week and bless someone's life!
Hermana Pollock
Comments
Post a Comment