Pizza Hut in Paraguay

Well, this week was another good one. Sorry to all the people who read my letters, sometimes they are really bad or boring. Sometimes I just don't have that much time to write or I forget what happened during the week until after I sent the email. Jeje, but one thing that happened is on Wednesday we went to the area of our zone leaders and helped them out on finding people, it was pouring rain, and I got completely soaked! What is good is that some people like to be nice when they see two young girls dripping wet out in the rain and let us in their little cover and let us talk with them. Like, what are you doing out in the rain!!! Then we just say, well, we came all this way to tell you about our Savior Jesus Christ and then they listen and say we can come back later, so that is what I love. But, sometimes the people just don't want to talk to you because it's raining, so they will look at you through their window and shake their finger as in saying no. But it's fine, because it happens all the time, even when it's really hot. Which it is getting so hot here and I feel kinda weird because its November almost Diciembre and there is NO SNOW!!! I never thought I would say this, but I miss snow! Oh, also we have this really awesome lady who isn't a member, but at the same time not an investigator, because she doesn't want to get baptized, but she makes us cake which I love, and so we will get her to baptism sí o sí! Another thing that happened this week is that we found this lady who hasn't been to church in 20 years and she has a son who turns 12 this week. He is so capo, wants to learn everything about the church and wants to go and read the Book of Mormon and so we invited him to be baptized and he accepted!! His mom is also so ready to go back to church and told us how she has been going to other churches but just wants to be in one church with her son. Then we came by and reminded her about the many blessings and her testimony of the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. It was so amazing! I definitely feel the guidance of the Lord in my time here in this area! We also finally found this one girl who has 10 years and when we talked to the mom she told us that she needed to be baptized so we planned her baptism for this coming Sunday, so cross your fingers that everything works out and goes well! Love you all so much and hope you all have a good week! be safe and make good choices! You can see the nice foto of me and the sun in my face, so it is really hard for me too see jeje Also, one of the cities is of a city in Paraguay because it is really close to Argentina and it has Pizza Hut over there but we are not aloud to go to Paraguay.. Sad day. Hermana Pollock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Month until General Conference

Chorros (robbers) Stealing Churros

Piojos...