Hot Then Cold!
Hey everyone! What's up? Hope you all had a good week. My week was really chill, not much happened. But, this week we had Multizona and it was really good. It was really nice to not have a headache after multizona because I actually understood everything and didn't have to focus really hard to understand, yay!!!! But ya, then the next day we had interviews with president, and he told me that I was finally going to leave my area! So after almost 6 months in my first area, I will finally be able to see more of my mission and get to meet new people. Other than that, we have just been meeting new people and teaching new people..... just doing the missionary work. It keeps getting hotter, then a little cold again, and then maybe next week it will be hot again. Hope you all have a good week and remember to always share the gospel with the people you know and love!
Hermana Pollock
Comments
Post a Comment