Trio This Week!

This week was a little crazy. To start, I love my new companion, she is so awesome! We have so much fun together and it has been really nice being able to visit all my people with her. This week we were in a trio, so I haven't really had one week with just us. But the trio was really fun. We partied like all the time. But had lots of fun. Later this week on Saturday, we found out that one of the Hermanas had to go to the hospital to get surgery and so our Saturday morning was spent in the hospital with her and her companion, and chilling with the zone leaders while she was having the surgery. Then chilled with her during the siesta tiempo (12-4 we study during this time because the people are sleeping) then in the afternoon we went on divisiones and contacted in my area because we needed new people. Then went back to the hospital to switch companions, but this time I was with the companion of the Hermana in the hospital and we went back to our pension and she came to our church. After church we met my companion, who stayed with the Hermana in the hospital, in the pension of the other Hermanas and then had lunch with them and it was fun. So back tracking a day, Friday we had an activity about the Book of Mormon in front of the really big cross in Fromosa. It was really fun, we just contacted people with the Book of Mormon and talked about it and had a table that had stuff about our church that they could look at and talk and it was really fun. That was my week, this week should be a little crazy, but I guess we will find out. Love you all so much! Just one little thing I want to share with you is my testimony of the Book of Mormon. I know that this book is true, because I read it and I pondered about it. I know that if people read it and ponder about it they will find for themselves that this book is the word of God. With this month being about the Book of Mormon, I have really focused more of my time on it and making sure that my investigators are actually reading it, because when you read it, you not only find out that it's true, but you find out that everything about the church is true. This is one thing that I love. This week I invite all of you to read the introduction of the Book of Mormon, but to really read the last two paragraphs, because it has three invitations and testifies of what you will receive if you truly read this book. Anyways love you all so much and have a great week! Herman Pollock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Month until General Conference

Chorros (robbers) Stealing Churros

Piojos...